Sunday 6 March 2011

CALLING ALL RUNNERS

If you can get to QLD, Australia, please do, because right now I am very stressed. And when I am stressed, I bake. And when I bake, I mean, I really bake. So now there are approx. 11 million cakes, cupcakes, muffins, cookies, tarts, bread loaves, and pies in my house. They are amazingly delicious, but I cannot eat them all. The guest also cannot eat them all (he's still mostly on an icecream-and-jelly diet while his mouth heals.)

This is where you come in! I'm rostered off for a while, so if you happen to be in Queensland, I can feed you. Since it's the season and the river is nicely full, I can also teach you useful things like how to climb eucalypts, how to catch yabbies without losing one finger per capture, how to dispose of stolen cars/bodies/pitchblende, and even, potentially, how to make various illegal but useful supplies. I'm just saying.

Seriously, swing by. Not only do I have free baked goods, I have an awful lot of BWS stock that needs drinking.

2 comments:

  1. Oh thank god Ink's okay...

    I'll be sure that if I ever end up in Queensland, I'll meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'd be quite expensive for me to get there. ._.
    Would if I could, ma'am! :D

    ReplyDelete